Security Clearance Acknowledgement
Applications for the Class of 2016 will be accepted from May 15, 2015 through October 19, 2015. See Application Tips for more information on gathering and submitting the proper materials. Prior to beginning an application, please ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements. If you are unsure if you qualify, email the NGFP Recruiting Office at email@example.com or call (509) 375-2665.
How to Apply:
Applications, personal statement, letters of recommendation, and transcripts must be received by October 19, 2015. Because official transcripts are submitted in hard copy, please allow enough time for processing and mailing.
The application consists of:
- Part 1: NGFP Application Form including Letter of Interest (see guidelines) and Résumé
- Part 2: Official transcripts from your college registrar's office
Mail official transcript(s) to:
NNSA Graduate Fellowship Program Outreach Office
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
1100 Dexter Avenue North, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98109
Please provide your undergraduate and graduate official transcripts. (If you have completed your master's or Ph.D. program, undergraduate transcripts are not required.) If you are a first-year graduate student and a graduate transcript is not available, provide a letter from the college/university registrar's office stating the program you are enrolled in and dates of enrollment along with a list of courses you are attending.
Note: Expediting transcripts from your school is strongly encouraged.
- Part 3: Two letters of recommendation.
The system will solicit these via automated email, based on information you provide. You must submit at least two, but no more than four, contacts for recommendations. Please note that two letters of recommendation must be received before your application will be considered complete.
- Part 4: Upload résumé to PNNL When applying to the PNNL jobs website, please be sure to use the same email address as you use for the NGFP Application System. Please note that both the online form in the NGFP Application System and your résumé submission to the PNNL jobs website are required.
- Part 5: SF-86 form — Questionnaire for National Security Positions (due at a later date)