Applications are now closed. Applications for the Class of 2018 will open in Spring 2017.
- Prior to beginning an application, please ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- See Application Tips for more information on gathering and submitting the proper materials.
- If you are unsure if you qualify, email the NGFP Recruiting Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 375-2665.
Applications, personal statement, letters of recommendation, and transcripts for the Class of 2018 will be due in Fall 2017.
The application consists of the following components (See the application tips and guidelines.):
- Part 1: NGFP Application Form including Letter of Interest and Résumé
- Part 2: An unofficial transcript from your current university must be submitted in PDF form.
Please download these from your university in PDF, or copy and paste to Word, then save to PDF. Email the transcript to email@example.com on or before the deadline. Note: If you are selected for an interview, you may be required to submit official transcripts at that time, but not until then.
- Part 3: Two letters of recommendation.
The application system will solicit these via automated email, based on information you provide. You must submit at least two, but no more than four, contacts for recommendations. Two letters of recommendation must be received before your application will be considered complete.
- Part 4: Upload résumé copy to PNNL
Upload a résumé to the PNNL jobs website. Use the same email address as you use for the NGFP Application System. Both the online form in the NGFP Application System and your résumé submission to the PNNL jobs website are required.